2013 Honda CR-V Consumer Review: We love our CRV

2013 Honda CR-V - Consumer Review

EX-L w/Rear Entertainment 4dr SUV (2.4L 4-cyl. AWD 5-speed Automatic)

We love our CRV
By mcm0455 on

2013 Honda CR-V EX-L w/Rear Entertainment 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

We just completed our 2nd road trip, and averaged 32.5 mpg in 700 miles of average speeds between 70-80 mph. Very easy and relaxed to drive this small suv. My wife loves driving this compared to her Honda Pilot. It handles fine, soaks up bumps very well and has a very generous amount of interior room. I know it's only is a 5 speed auto, but it downshifts smartly and very rarely do I feel it needs more power. Overall a very solid car!

Besides the Honda quality, the rear entertainment keeps my son happy on long trips. We have never had XM radio, but on the last two trips, we have fallen in love with it. Also the backup camera is very nice in parking lots when backing out and being blocked my larger suv's.

A little more wind noise on speeds above 70mph, but that's about it. We looked at all the small suv's in this price range, and while all of them are very solid, this one was hands down our favorite for our needs.