Best Overall Value after Hours of Research
By mtayub on
2013 Honda CR-V LX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)
After much research, im a CRV Owner. Gas mileage in town is 27 Avg. Gas mileage on 2000 mile trip from Michigan to Alabama and back 29mpg. Econ mode on whole time. MPG AVG 28.7. Very Comfortable seats. Lots of leg and storage room for all passengers. Rear seats recline, love it. Low interior noise. Very High reliability. Blue tooth works great, and reads my text messages to me. I love the plastic stays nice longer. Its soft where it needs to be. I did significant research on 2013 CRV and 2013 Rav, I went with CRV. For 2013 CRV LX AWD Paid 24000 plus tax and plate. American Made in Ohio is a plus. Im pretty picky and hard to please, im extremely happy with my CRV.
Favorite Features
I get ample acceleration and am perfectly happy with it compared to the other vehicles I test drove. Gas mileage better than advertised. Great space and comfort for passengers in rear seats. Brilliant use of interior space and cubbys etc. Great engine and trans, smooth auto shifting. Best Safety and reliability ratings. Comfortable seats on long trip. Comes with mats. I compared and test drove, CRV, RAV, Sportage, Outback, CX5, Rouge, Escape and Tiguan. CRV Best overall value. Great looking car.
Suggested Improvements
Standard spoiler and roof rails, only to add a sporty look.