2013 Honda CR-V SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CR-V model:
Feels Just Right
By jcricket on 12/15/12 06:20 AM (PST)

2013 Honda CR-V SUV EX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I am a big man. This car fits me. It is easy to enter and exit. The seats are wide and comfortable. The seating position and view of the road is higher than its competitors, a major factor in my town full of tall vehicles. The drive feel is responsive and a bit upscale. Gas mileage is good enough at this early stage of break-in. Some hwy trips have already gotten 33mpg. Averaging 26mpg combined. Still learning the electronics/phone. Handsfree phone is a nice plus. Cargo area is cavernous with rear seats easily dropped. Shortcomings - none of them deal killers: Headlights are a bit dim. I replaced them. AWD is just OK; good enough for snow but not serious off-road capable. Overall: Civilized.

Early Christmas Present!
By aimatben on 11/28/12 18:34 PM (PST)

2013 Honda CR-V SUV LX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

My father decided it would be a good idea for me to get a car since i go to school in Buffalo. He is a previous Hillside Honda customer. and they made us happy once again. Everything was perfect. We were out of there in less than 4 hours! I chose the CRV because I am usually in a carpool back in buffalo. I absolutely love my car. The salesperson Steve was really professional and the sales manager Mr. Adams were extremely helpful. The process was smooth and painless. I couldnt have asked for a better christmas present. I would absolutely recommend it!

My new CRV after 10 years
By jparedes on 11/15/12 08:35 AM (PST)

2013 Honda CR-V SUV LX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Yes, finally decided to get back into debt (after 5 of no car payments)...it was time, my 2002 CRV (which I bought new) already has 240,000. miles (that's right)...no engine or tramission overhaul has been needed....the car is still in excellent shape, so much that now it was passed to my son... That's the main reason as to why I bought another CVR .... "RELIABILITY".. The 2013 CVR LX has a very confortable ride, little wind noise in the highway, good visibilty, good handling.

Best value for the money
By pasuriole on 09/29/12 18:31 PM (PDT)

2013 Honda CR-V SUV EX-L 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

After driving many different small suvs, the Honda won me over. Dollar for dollar it was the best out there. The exl comes well equipped including blue tooth, back up camera, leather interior. fog lights, sun roof, climate control, just to mention a few. I had owned a 2008 crv and really liked that. This new body style keeps all the good points of the old one but addresses the road noise issues and adds a more compliant ride. The 4 cylinder engine has more than adequate power and the 5 speed automatic transmission is as smooth as silk. Great on gas too.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2013 Honda CR-V Suv in VA is:

$150 per month*