Used 2013 Honda CR-V SUV Consumer Reviews - 74 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Honda CR-V SUV - Consumer Reviews

2013 Honda CR-V SUV

View reviews for a specific CR-V model:

2013 CRV 100% Reliabilty
By guerry bethell

2013 Honda CR-V SUV LX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

A pleasure to own and operate. We added after market leather and heaters for both front seats.

VTC actuator makes this car stink
By rconarroe

2013 Honda CR-V SUV EX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Same problem as the other reviewer. Grinding noise at every start is sooo irritating. Honestly, if someone wanted to trade me for a 2013 Toyota (something) right now I would. The fact that Honda plays dumb and won't fix the problem they created is disappointing.

Too old for this car
By Priscilla OHara

2013 Honda CR-V SUV LX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I have only owned this car for one month, which is why I could not rate all the items listed. The one thing that I do want to complain about is the headrest. It is installed at an angle which is not acceptable to me no matter what I do. I have adjusted the height of the car seat, the steering wheel, the angle of the seat itself and the headrest. I cannot find a combination that allows my head and neck to remain at a comfortable angle, or if I do, the back seat slopes away from my body and does not give me the needed support. In the past I have had a serious problem with pinched nerves in my neck and back. I fear that this car is simply not suited to my physical and medical needs. I did drive the car for about 15 minutes before I decided to buy it. At that time I didn't realize how difficult it would be to adjust the various components to fit my physical needs. In all of my 60 years of driving I have never encountered this problem and I am disappointed in Honda.

Great Buy
By Joe Robertson

2013 Honda CR-V SUV EX-L 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

The car is attractive and smooth. I have a tech background and love the technology that is has. Overall, I'd highly recommend this vehicle. The only issue I have is that it's more of a sporty vehicle than a family car.

Good Car a Work Horse
By David Benjamin

2013 Honda CR-V SUV EX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

If you're looking for a sporty car look somewhere else. If you're looking for a great all around this is the car.