Used 2013 Honda CR-V Consumer Reviews - 81 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Honda CR-V - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CR-V model:

Drive safely Feel safe
By Frank Miller

2013 Honda CR-V EX-L 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This vehicle is well made and a delight to drive. Vacation every year lots of miles no issues. We always felt safe driving in this vehicle. Also my dealers service department is the best.

Can't beat the reliability statistics on a Honda
By Debora M.

2013 Honda CR-V LX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I was looking for a Honda CR-V that would take me through the next 10 years and I think I found one. One owner, low mileage. Only hitch was a couple of door dings, which was OK by me. Chose not to buy Honda Certified Pre-owned because of the higher price for the certification and the Honda dealer wouldn't work with me on the price or my trade in.

Neglectful
By Julie

2013 Honda CR-V EX-L w/Navigation 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

In 2012 I purchased a brand new Honda CR-V. At first, everything seemed great. A year later or so I started to experience a strange sound when I started the truck. When I took it in for regular oil change I mentioned it and they said they would check it out. They told me it was ok and the noise I heard was "normal." I trusted them and their exper mechanics so I continued to drive it. Needless to say it continued and ever time I took it in they told me nothing was wrong. It finally got to be too much and ONLY upon my insistence, they kept the truck overnight to listen to the noise which they repeatedly assured me was "nothing." Today after I finally called to check on my truck because no one called me I was told it is the VTC Actuator and would cost $500, but not to worry they would pay $350 and I would only have to pay $150. I asked why I would have to pay anything at all and was told because now the warranty expired. I asked for the manager who NEVER came to the phone instead I was directed to call Honda customer service. Well I called was given a case # and now wait for the result. Meanwhile, I'm without transportation. Omg words cannot express my frustration. There has to be some protection or something for this. HELP,,,,,,,,

2013 Honda CR-V EXL CERTIFIED
By Steve Mc

2013 Honda CR-V EX-L 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Decided to look into certified preowned and am glad I did. Looked at a couple of dealers without much success. Ran from dinged up to smell of smoke, then looked at Herb Chambers in Westborough Ma. They had a much better selection at what I think was a better price. 12 month bumper to bumper and power train to 100000 miles. The car was very clean as if this person that leased it was going to keep it, they put 4 new tires and replaced the brakes. The car rides like new, my wife has a 2014 that we bought new. There isn't any difference really between the two except for color. On my last trip from Boston to Bartlet NH and then to Cape Cod we are averaging 30.7mpg can't do better than that with a car this size. We can load an awful lot of stuff in the car and still have plenty of room. Best Buy for the buck I think.

Love my cr-v
By Pat McGowan

2013 Honda CR-V EX-L 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This car is very reliable. Derides nicely. It just looks good. The one negative is that it only has one glove box. My 2008 headed to glove boxes.