2012 Honda CR-V Consumer Review: You gotta luv it !

2012 Honda CR-V - Consumer Review

You gotta luv it !
By chuckles6 on

2012 Honda CR-V EX-L 4dr SUV AWD w/Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I have only had this car for 3 weeks. I wanted to wait longer to write a review, However I'm so excited about this little SUV I just had to let it out. With 600 miles on this car there is nothing I do not like about it. I have owned 60 cars and trucks in the last 36 years, 13 of them Hondas. Like always Honda has done it again. Solid, Quiet, and quality the just does not stop. I have owned Toyotas, Nissans, Subarus, Fords, Chevys, BMWs, Mazadas, etc. Everytime I switch to a different brand, I always miss my Hondas. This SUV feels very upscale when driving down the road. The interior is very pleasant and comfortable. Fit & finish is great. If you are thinking about it, you gotta get one.

Soft leather seats, Backup camera, Love the bluetooth for safe driving while on the phone. Open the tailgate to a huge openning for easy loading. First tank of gas, country driving, was 25mpg and the second tank 27 mpg. Very quiet moonroof when open. It's all good.

I had to think hard for a negitive, but I wish Honda would offer the Homelink, (for garage door opener). I purchased my own by Gentex for $166.00.