What an outstanding automobile!! John of Columbus, NC.
By jaacolumbusnc on
2012 Honda CR-V LX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)
On 31 January 2012, I purchased a 2012 Honda CR-V 2WD EX-L and traded in a 2011 Hyundai Genesis after a year of ownership. I was able to purchase the CR-V for $26,761 not including taxes, tags and admin. fee. That price included body side molding, splash guards and rear cargo tray. It is a fantastic vehicle right from the first drive home from the selling dealer.
Favorite Features
Contrary to some owner opinions, I think the gas mileage is better then I expected. I am getting 25.2 mpg in local driving. In highway driving coupled with local, I am averaging 27-28 mpg. No complaints from me there. The exterior design is truly eye-catching. The Alabaster Silver Met paint and Gray leather interior is a great combination. Seating is very comfortable. XM radio is my favorite choice all the time. The engine is adequate power and truly quiet. The transmission is very smooth. Both my wife and I like the seating which allows a clear view of the road ahead. The back-up camera system is a great assist in backing safely. In summary, what is there not to like about this vehicle.
Suggested Improvements
There is not one improvement I could even suggest for the 2012 Honda CR-V 2WD EX-L.