2012 Honda CR-V 2.4L 4-cyl. AWD 5-speed Automatic Consumer Review - We love our CR-V EX!!

2012 Honda CR-V SUV - Consumer Review

2012 Honda CR-V EX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

We love our CR-V EX!!
By sgilbert on

2012 Honda CR-V EX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

We purchased our silver CR-V EX in June and now have 5500 miles on it. We took it on a 2400 mile trip, which included 3 days of driving around Denver, and for the entire trip got a terrific 32.1 mpg driving between 65 -70 mph. We find the vehicle to be of very high quality in design and manufacture. Haven't been back to our dealer for a single problem. We love the tight solid body, the backup camera, the handling, and my wife loves the maneuverability aound town, as well as the ease of lifting the rear hatch. Some have said they'd like more power, but we find performance to be quite adequate. We really couldn't be more satisfied with the vehicle. Fit and finish are excellent.

Favorite Features

gas mileage, backup camera, trip computer, handling and stability, styling, cargo and back seat room.

Suggested Improvements

The front seat bottom is a bit too short and fails to support under my thighs as well as I'd like. I compare it to my 2011 Ram 1500 pickup, whose seats are so wonderfully supportive and comfortable. Other than that, I can't fault the vehicle in any way.