Love this car much more than expected
By ernie29 on
2012 Honda CR-V EX-L 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)
I had a lease coming due on a BMW328xi coupe. I thought the crv would be economical and practical but I never dreamed I would love the car, but I do. You get so much for your money. The fuel economy is amazing (getting 31.5 in Econ mode during my first 150 miles/2days of driving the car). The features are great, love the Bluetooth and Pandora streaming...you can even access your Pandora channels and do the like dislike on the imid screen. only complaints are iPhone is unsupported on USB (isn't this the most popular phone?) and wiper blade inserts suck but that's an easy fix. So much easier to load this car up than BMW's pricey options! Recommend body side moldings. Look great!
Favorite Features
Pandora streaming, Econ mode and ability to tell whether you are driving efficiently. I'm relearning how to push on the gas without wasting fuel. On screen fuel consumption is great, I'm obsessed with getting that number as high as possible!
Suggested Improvements
Add iPhone to supported USB devices, fix issue with iPhone constantly connecting and disconnecting to Bluetooth, and better wiper blades. Comfort access, push button start, automatic lift gate, and rain sensing wipers.