I'm a Honda Convert
By rudismom523 on
2012 Honda CR-V EX-L 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)
After listening to my mechanic husband constantly moan and complain abt working on my Jeep Grand Cherokee and seeing both my kids drive their used Hondas for well over 100,000 miles with little or no problems, I gave in and bought the Honda CRV. I have to admit..I love it !!! I test drove many other vehicles in the same class and no one comes close to Honda for standard options, reliability and price for what you get. I got mine in the Urban Titanium Metallic and black leather interior and it is VERY sharp looking. I get many compliments on the color. The thing I appreciate the most is the handling, very tight steering, the ride is smooth, big open windshield, gas mileage is great !!
Favorite Features
Rear backup camera once I got used to it, very user friendly dash and driver compartment.Lots of little storage niches. Flat back seat floor. Lower cargo space height (LOVE). Ease of folding rear seats. Love my heated seats. Pretty much love everything about it...oh right the GAS mileage after driving a Jeep is heaven.
Suggested Improvements
Can't really think of anything more I need or want in a car. Great Purchase !!