Great car
By llorcan on
2012 Honda CR-V LX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)
I bought my CRV about a week ago from a broker and I love it. I got the urban titanium color and it is really cute. The car with the color and options I wanted at the price I was looking for was hard to find since its such a new model, so I went thru a car broker. I had to pay a $300 fee upfront but they found the exact car I was looking for (on a boat still being shipped over) and negotiated an amazing deal with the dealer. I got it for $300 over invoice. I love all the features except for two that I can think of off hand. The parking brake is set too low so it sometimes hits my left shin depending on how I'm sitting. It also doesn't sync well enough with my iPhone to play music.
Favorite Features
Photo's of my cute pomeranian, Henry, on the display. Cute styling outside and very sophisticated feel inside. The eco mode which changes colors based on how your driving. Very smooth ride and acceleration.
Suggested Improvements
Adjust the parking brake so it doesn't hit my shin. Fix the sync with my iPhone so it plays from my phones usb connector instead of handsfree link as a default. Create an iPhone app that works with my car to keep it all updated and new. Darken the privacy glass.