2012 Honda CR-V Consumer Review: Enjoying it and Loving it

2012 Honda CR-V SUV - Consumer Review

Enjoying it and Loving it
By anydia on

2012 Honda CR-V EX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I purchased my new CR-V Friday the 13th, but it turned out to be my lucky day. I am very pleased with it. I upgraded from a 2003 CR-V. Today I took it for a long drive (2 hrs away) for my hockey game. It has great cargo space for my gear and the seats fold easily. The ride was smooth and quiet. Seats felt comfortable even after the long drive. I used the Econ mode, but I didn't notice a difference in performance. I have received many positive comments on its looks because there aren't any basque red color CR-V's around here yet. I ordered a spoiler which will be added later next week for a sportier look although it looks fine the way it is and that's just my personal preference.

So many...Standard rear view camera with three different angles. It also works as the information display screen in this trim level. It can be personalized with your own wallpaper/pictures and it displays album work when playing music from my devices. Bluetooth. USB port attachment (I can connect my iTouch, iPod, or just any flashdrive) Controls on steering wheel. Storage space in between front seats are great for keeping my music players hidden and my GPS unit since I didn't get the model with navigation. Cargo space. Seat material feels rich. Audio speakers have great sound. Moonroof.

Get rid of the line on the driver side mirror. It looks more like a defect. I don't think it improves the wider view. The back cargo door (even if it is lightweight) should be automatic. I don't live having to open it manually when I have a hockey bag and sticks in hand. Many newer SUVs have that feature.