My Third CR-V
By jay2012 on
2012 Honda CR-V LX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)
I brought this Black CR-V about four months ago and its been a great vehicle. Great gas mileage much better than my other two CR-V which was a 2002 and 2006. I have been getting 24 to 27 mpg in city and 29 to 34 mpg on highway sometimes as high as 37 on highway. Its drive very well and very smooth. Its fun to drive too, more fun to drive than my older CR-V. I took the steel wheels and tires off and added a much nicer 17 inch Alloy wheels with 225/65R17 sizes tires and its looks much nicer from Discount Tire Co The Honda Dealerships are so expensive to buy new Alloy wheels.
Favorite Features
I love everything about the new CRV but did not like the steel wheels but replace them with Alloy wheels and much happier now with the new wheels. I like the black inside and outside and there is a lot of nice other colors. Very comfortable to drive and easy to get great gas mileage. Very comfortable on long road trips. I like the back up camara and Temp display on dash and what is the current gas mileages. I check on my calculator when its time to fill up with gas by putting in how many miles and use of gallons of gas and its almost the exactly the same as what the dash id saying in mpg just to make sure. Overall very please with the new CRV and plans to keep its a very long time.
Suggested Improvements
I wish that Alloy wheels is standard on LX models from now on. The EX models always has Alloy wheels as standard. Honda just started doing that on the Accord so maybe soon Alloy wheels will be standard on all Honda Models. Other than that no improvements is needed.