2012 Honda CR-V LX
By indigo1 on
2012 Honda CR-V LX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)
Just got my new crv lx model today. Love It!! The dealership was very pleasant to work with. I purchased mine for $23,200 it was $463 lower then the TMV for my area. It drives so very smoothly, I can not hear the road noise and going over imperfections in the road is smooth riding. The only thing I need is to locate a retractable shield cover to hide any items in the back. Love the back up camera and the fact that the back head rest do lay down when not in use, this allows for more vision through the back windows. Love being able to talk hand free with my Galaxy S phone paired to the imid. Great car this is my second Honda purchase.
Favorite Features
Pairing my phone to the imid and not having to have to have an iphone to do it. Conversation mirror is awesome. Love how the back seats go down so smoothly and fast. Like the fact you can get more visual when you lay the back headrest down when they are not in use. All the little storage places they have. To have the extended length on the outside mirrors come in very handy. The quietness of the ride.
Suggested Improvements
Have the retractable shield cover as an accessory for the LX model.