2012 Honda CR-V - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CR-V model:
First and Last Honda
By mrbrown3 on 10/16/12 17:31 PM (PDT)

2012 Honda CR-V EX-L 4dr SUV AWD w/Rear Entertainment (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Disappointed after 1.5 months of ownership! Traded in a 07 4runner and took a huge step down. The vehicle is quite on smooth roads but try some rougher pavement and the noise is clear. Bought this thing for gas mileage and I'm averaging 22.4. Not even close to advertised. Test drive one at night on a dark road out of the city and check out the high beams. Headlights are Horrible! Mine has some issue with the electrical system. My lights almost blink off when I come to an idle. Hope it does decent in the snow! It sounds and feels cheap! I don't have enough room to talk about the dealer. I put up with a bad dealer to buy into a quality, great gas mileage car and man did I get burned!!!

Love this CRV - right on GAS too!
By granyjany on 07/14/12 10:56 AM (PDT)

2012 Honda CR-V EX-L 4dr SUV AWD w/Rear Entertainment (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Had my CRV just 3 days now and love it! My first fill up showed me getting 29 mpg.. I honestly expect more once the car has a chance to build an average. It handles well in the curves and it has so many toys on it! Maybe one of the coolest things is the way i can flip those back seats down with one finger! A great value for just shy of $30K !!

2012 CR-V EX-L is superb...
By pvachon on 02/22/12 11:00 AM (PST)

2012 Honda CR-V EX-L 4dr SUV AWD w/Rear Entertainment (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

After 4 weeks and 4000 miles, I have to say that I am truly impressed with this vehicle. It has met or exceeded every expectation I have had about both a Honda and the CR-V line. The ‘car’ is well put together both inside and out, with function-by-design throughout. The ride is smooth and quiet, the acceleration is totally fine and the braking is excellent. The model I purchased has AWD and I have used it in snow a few times and found it to be excellent. Keeps totally control during wheel slippage and remains sure-footed in deep snow. Really confidence building when carrying the family through bad weather. This has proven to be an excellent choice and a very strong love affair with my car.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2012 Honda CR-V in VA is:

$126 per month*