2011 Honda CR-V 2.4L 4-cyl. AWD 5-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Never a regret!

2011 Honda CR-V SUV - Consumer Review

2011 Honda CR-V EX-L 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Never a regret!
By al_syracuse on

2011 Honda CR-V EX-L 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Replaced a 2011 Escape (piece of junk) with this top of the line CR-V a month ago. I have never gretted that move. The Ford was a disaster, and I dumped it after only 9 months. The CR-V is a solid, well built, comfortable vehicle, and the gas mileage is great. The Escape got 18-22. The CR-V gets 26-31. When looking for a replacement for the Escape, I considered the RAV-4, the Subaru Outback, and the CR_V. I disqualified the Outback immediately because the seat was so uncomfortable for me. The RAV-4 had a good seat, but the build was less than stellar and it drove live a truck. The CR-V was the best built of the three, and drives like a dream. I love it.

Favorite Features

Solid build, great looks and outstanding gas mileage.

Suggested Improvements

Seats could be just a bit more comfortable.
By rozz
on 10/20/11 12:43 PM (PDT)

Not comfortable, the arm rests are a joke, you can't lean on them and there is only one comfortable driving position in the CRV and that is straight back and arms straight out, awful. The dash instrumentation is dangerously complicated to adjust while driving and road noise is ever present.