2011 Honda CR-V Consumer Review: Honda needs to address severe

2011 Honda CR-V SUV - Consumer Review

Honda needs to address severe wind noise in their 2011 CRV
By newsandiegan on

2011 Honda CR-V EX-L 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This is my first Honda, that I love in general. I took my first Pacific Coastal Highway trip and the mileage was not as promised, but the car rode nicely. Except, that on the freeways the windows wind noise is severe. I test drove it around the dealership and never on the freeway at 70 miles, my mistake. However, I do want Honda to know as dealership says it is a design problem and cannot be fixed. I sent my first payment to Honda Financing this month, in pain, as I am not entirely happy about this severe wind noise that ruins the conversation with your passengers. Let's do something as a group and make Honda aware of this and request a fix. Honda knows better than to ignore this problem.

Handling is great to be such as small car. Driver seat is very comfortable and has multiple options to adjust lumbar spine position. Navigation is easily reached and understandable. Cargo space is very convenient and can be covered.

Give buyers a choice of sun roof or not. Prefer the features of the lumbar support but hate the sun roof. Make the lockable glove compartment larger instead of the small unlockable box above it. Longer passenger seats are needed. Privacy tinting in rear windows maybe a little darker. PLEASE FIX THE SEVERE ROAD NOISE ASAP AND OFFER TO ASSIST THOSE OF US WHO BOUGHT THE 2011 CRV THIS YEAR- WE WANT THE HONDA DESIGN TEAM TO HEAR FROM US DIRECTLY