2011 Honda CR-V EX-L 4dr SUV w/Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5A)
Traded in a Chevy Traverse - too much vehicle and $$ at the gas pump.
City, highway and combined driving haven't disappointed - just returned from a trip traveling over 1200 miles.
This is a smaller vehicle than I've owned in the past, with some great features and performance you'd expect with a 4-cylinder.
It is extremely comfortable to drive - I am 6'3".
Plenty of room for luggage too.
Cabin noise is average on smoothly paved roads, and below average on rougher surfaces.
Overall, we're extremely pleased with our purchase and would recommend this vehicle to someone(s) in the market for a small family vehicle.
- Interior design and layout is very comfortable for driving.
- Gas mileage is exactly what we were looking for: averaged as high as 34 on highway / interstate and average 24 combined.
Computer average is very close to what we manually tracked.
- Hands-free commands for practically every aspect of operating the vehicle took some getting used to, but works well.
- Rear cargo area looks smaller than it actually is - plenty of room for a family of 3 (toddler) to travel cross country
- Electronic display and navigation are well designed and easy to use
Overall we're extremely satisfied with the vehicle, but wish there were a few modifications:
- Do not buy the remote starter - not worth the $$.
You have to
- Cup holders in the front are awkward to use with the arm rests.
- 6 disc CD changer... should be additional storage space.
- Bluetooth commands are not user friendly.
- Engine struggles through mountains (east coast).