Great crossover
By enginemedic21 on
2011 Honda CR-V LX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)
I purchased this vehicle in the past week after doing about a month of researching different vehicles online and visiting the dealership for test drives.As I am a college student I was not able to purchase the EX-L model but I am more than happy with the LX model I purchased.I drove pick up trucks all my life(F150/Ranger/Tacoma) so I needed a SUV that could pull a trailor but also wasn't bad on gas as my commute is going to be far.I test drove the new CX5,Rav4,Rogue, etc and found these to be the strong points on the Honda;smooth/quiet ride,most power(for the 4 cylinder),interior build quality and there sync system is amazing.I'm able to like/dislike Pandora songs from my steering wheel.
Favorite Features
Bluetooth phone pairing standard on all CRV models. Nice LED information screen which is easy to read and you can customize it by setting your own wallpaper. Standard back up camera which displays on the LED info screen in the dash when your backing up in 3 different modes! The only model crossover which I liked just as much as the CRV was the 2013 Mazda Cx-5 but I found the Honda to have more power/better pickup, a quieter ride, and better standard features than the Mazda. The Mazda was the only vehicle that got better MPG's than the Honda but again it was more expensive and did not come with standard Bluetooth connectivity or a back camera.
Suggested Improvements
Would of liked if the base model CRV had better looking rims but I'll replace those when I replace the tires.