2011 Honda CR-V Consumer Review: Great car but LOW TECH!!!

2011 Honda CR-V SUV - Consumer Review

Great car but LOW TECH!!!
By damjadi on

2011 Honda CR-V SE 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Honda has some great lease deals (probably because of the low depreciation). The CRV has a car-like ride, tons of leg and head room and very comfortable seats. It is well designed and very flexible. It has an amazing turn radius and no major blindspots. The gas mileage is a little less desirable and the road noise is rather noticeable as is the idle. My biggest pet peeve is the lack of features standard in most other vehicles' base models. To get bluetooth and iPod connections you have to get the EX-L with navigation, meaning an extra $3000. We got the SE for the larger, safer tire package, but the dealer stressed the upgrade to a 6 CD disc changer. Is this 1992?

Favorite Features

Car-like ride. Roomy and comfortable. Cargo room. Turning radius. Lack of major blind spots. Build quality. Great lease deal.

Suggested Improvements

Low end technology. Lack of basic standard features (please add bluetooth, iPod hookups to the base model). Road noise.
By kazmaz
on 07/10/11 11:55 AM (PDT)

The vibration many complain about occurs when the air conditioning is on, normal for a 4-cylinder. Otherwise there is no vibration, on my car at least

By zapfrog
on 06/16/11 18:45 PM (PDT)

Odd, my wife and I went for an extended test drive today. It was an EX AWD and NO leather and I opened up the upper storage above the glove box and lo and behold there was an input for my iPhone/iPod. I thought that was very cool. Oops I see you purchased the SE, my bad I thought it said EX.