2011 Honda CR-V Consumer Review: Drivers seatback

2011 Honda CR-V - Consumer Review

Drivers seatback
By ronnied on

2011 Honda CR-V EX-L 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I have had my CR-V EX-L with leather seats for 4 months and I still can't get comfortable in the drivers seat. The seatback is too narrow and the side airbag is costantly digging into my ribs. I have tried moving the seat position every way I can but I still can't find a position where my back is not on the side of the seat. I have not heard of anyone else complaining about this. I am 5'8" and 195lbs. I would like to know if anyone else has this problem. Please let me know if it is just me or is it a real problem. Thanks.

Make the drivers seat wider in the seat and the back
By lori37
on 08/19/11 21:18 PM (PDT)

I have a 2009 CRV LX, and long car rides are uncomfortable. Honda's seats lack sufficient cushioning.

By mr_bigtime
on 04/11/11 06:33 AM (PDT)

Hi ronnied, i have my CRV 2011 EX since october..and i just exactly have the same issue with my vehicle..i thought thats just me but hey looks at you :) iam 92 Kg and 1.72 cm, and don't know why but having same issue with u. recently gone 1300 km trip and it was so uncomfortable time to time..there is superb flexibility of the driver seat as u know..u can set up different ways but couldn't find that sweet spot of mine :(