2011 Honda CR-V Consumer Review: Dangerous Car - buyer be aware

2011 Honda CR-V SUV - Consumer Review

Dangerous Car - buyer be aware!!!
By mad_as_hell on

2011 Honda CR-V SE 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I own a Honda CRV with 40.000 km (approx 26k MIles) on the clock and the engine mounting bolts just sheared straight off. We are very lucky that we are alive to write this post as the engine dropped through the bay. Honda though, despite risking our lives, is trying to screw us by saying it is not covered under warranty. We are disgusted and outraged that Honda Australia is refusing to cover us for a major defect in their car, that is life threatening and obviously a design flaw They have a severe issue with the curent CRV model and are refusing to accept responsibility.

None, if the car can kill my family whats there to like?

Accept that you have a problem Honda, if the engine falls out of the car because bolts sheer in half you really think you can get away with not accepting there is a problem here?
By oei_hans
on 12/28/11 23:44 PM (PST)

Please be aware before buying Honda CRV. Read CRV forums / Blogs. Alot of unsatisfied people. I have problem with my 2005 CRV since it was brand new. The car couldn't go more than 10 MPH with the snow chain, instead it make a loud roaring noise. Similar thing happened when go climb the hill, it make loud noise like something is breaking appart.