2011 Honda CR-V 2.4L 4-cyl. AWD 5-speed Automatic Consumer Review - 2011 CR-V SE AWD Great

2011 Honda CR-V - Consumer Review

SE 4dr SUV (2.4L 4-cyl. AWD 5-speed Automatic)

2011 CR-V SE AWD Great
By nmt on

2011 Honda CR-V SE 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

First Honda and SUV. Only 300 miles on it but so far so good. Seems to be a great little SUV, as long as you drive easy. The 4 cy is not made for driving like you stole it or pulling of any kind. Ave mpg of 28, best I got so far was 33.2 mpg. That was driving like an old lady on a nice calm warm sunny day. However making the same trip in very winding conditions produced 22.1 mpg. So the 4 cy needs good conditions. Iam very pleased with the comfort, both front and rear seats. The rear seats are much better than the RAV4, especially for car seats. I agree with others that there are blind spots but no problems with wind noise or anyting else at this point.

Favorite Features

Comfort,Spacious,Safety,MPG,Ride,Quiet,Handling,

Suggested Improvements

Blind spots, The windshield wipers could use a speed in between the first two speeds,Compared to my old car the AC/heat/radio is a little far away,
By rayspangler
on 08/06/11 04:26 AM (PDT)

My 2000 CRV has 243,000 miles on without non-expected and reasonable replacement work. Four wheel drive and fold down seats are my favorite feature. The tire in the back has saved damage to our car bi-yearly. I will buy CRVs until I die. I will never go back to American cars. May they rot in hell for the hell for the problems that they gave me when they were my only choice. I am 66 so that was a major part of my life. Adjust the valves and change the overhead cam belt if you go for the high millage. Don't listen to wife's girlfriends when they tell you to trade it in.