2011 Honda CR-V SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CR-V model:
Honda CR-V
By openroad4 on 12/05/11 06:31 AM (PST)

2011 Honda CR-V SUV EX-L 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Took delivery on my 2011 EX-L two weeks ago and its a tidy, nimble little package . However the driver's seat is proving so uncomfortable that I can't drive it more than a few minutes at a time. The seat is too small, rock-hard, lumpy, badly contoured , unsupportive (thighs) and doesn't go back far enough. Honda needs to take a serious look at this issue...

Honda needs to address severe wind noise in their 2011 CRV
By newsandiegan on 04/24/11 13:52 PM (PDT)

2011 Honda CR-V SUV EX-L 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This is my first Honda, that I love in general. I took my first Pacific Coastal Highway trip and the mileage was not as promised, but the car rode nicely. Except, that on the freeways the windows wind noise is severe. I test drove it around the dealership and never on the freeway at 70 miles, my mistake. However, I do want Honda to know as dealership says it is a design problem and cannot be fixed. I sent my first payment to Honda Financing this month, in pain, as I am not entirely happy about this severe wind noise that ruins the conversation with your passengers. Let's do something as a group and make Honda aware of this and request a fix. Honda knows better than to ignore this problem.

Drivers seatback
By ronnied on 03/08/11 12:03 PM (PST)

2011 Honda CR-V SUV EX-L 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I have had my CR-V EX-L with leather seats for 4 months and I still can't get comfortable in the drivers seat. The seatback is too narrow and the side airbag is costantly digging into my ribs. I have tried moving the seat position every way I can but I still can't find a position where my back is not on the side of the seat. I have not heard of anyone else complaining about this. I am 5'8" and 195lbs. I would like to know if anyone else has this problem. Please let me know if it is just me or is it a real problem. Thanks.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Honda CR-V Suv in VA is:

$126 per month*