2011 Honda CR-V SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CR-V model:
Great SUV! I would buy it again!
By stepay on 03/12/13 12:02 PM (PDT)

2011 Honda CR-V SUV LX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Bought this car in Feb. 2011, and I still love it today like I did the day I bought it. Honda quality, looks better than what they did to update it to 2012 (not sure what they were thinking about the back of the 2012 - looks weird), but the real thing here is value. I'm still amazed I could buy this car brand new for the low price I paid for it. A 2011 Kia Sportage with similar options was a couple thousand dollars more. Also, those complaining about road noise should have investigated that beforehand. Honda never claimed this was a super quiet car. Reliable, drives great, lots of room, looks great. Intended to be a family car. You want smooth and very quiet, then pay more next time.

still great!!!
By yankeefan56 on 05/26/12 12:15 PM (PDT)

2011 Honda CR-V SUV LX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

been 8 months now and STILL GREAT....we are soooooo happy with our choice...almost wish for snow to the the 4 wheel drive!! but not just yat summer beckons!! I would highly recommend a honda to anyone!!!

update to last review
By yankeefan56 on 04/29/12 05:08 AM (PDT)

2011 Honda CR-V SUV LX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

our crv now has 3300 miles on it and we just went from nj to newport ri on vacation.....still a fantastic vehicle...read some stories about tires wearing out early and some suspension bolt problems,but so far so good..despite high winds on the drive home this car was incredibly stable...glad we chose it

Great crossover
By enginemedic21 on 04/27/12 07:26 AM (PDT)

2011 Honda CR-V SUV LX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I purchased this vehicle in the past week after doing about a month of researching different vehicles online and visiting the dealership for test drives.As I am a college student I was not able to purchase the EX-L model but I am more than happy with the LX model I purchased.I drove pick up trucks all my life(F150/Ranger/Tacoma) so I needed a SUV that could pull a trailor but also wasn't bad on gas as my commute is going to be far.I test drove the new CX5,Rav4,Rogue, etc and found these to be the strong points on the Honda;smooth/quiet ride,most power(for the 4 cylinder),interior build quality and there sync system is amazing.I'm able to like/dislike Pandora songs from my steering wheel.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Honda CR-V Suv in VA is:

$130 per month*