Used 2011 Honda CR-V SUV Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Honda Cr-v - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CR-V model:

STRONG,SUPER CAR
By hindi

2011 Honda CR-V SUV SE 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

we parached 2011 honda crv 4cyl from honda ,till now moves strong we drive it state now it 25000 miles its very strong,all my friends like my car,somtimes i smill the tires bad smill.other wise no problems till 25000 miles.

Favorite Features

front,drive

Suggested Improvements

tires,shape,interior,somtimes its slide in snow

2.5 years, 67k and running strong
By fnc119

2011 Honda CR-V SUV EX-L 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I have had this CR V since fall of 2010 and have logged 67,000 miles on it without a repair. Had to replace the Continental Tires @22k and the dealer split the cost with me. I about to replace the rear brakes and tires and cannot complain. My daughters both have 2011 CR Vs and with small children they love the cars because of the safety and reliability.

Favorite Features

Sunroof, leather and 25MPG local and highway split with 28-29 on trips to New England and Virginia.

Suggested Improvements

A little more leg room, my sons and I are all 6ft 2in and its a little tight for the driver.

Very poor mileage
By mnr11

2011 Honda CR-V SUV EX-L 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I purchased this vehicle in 2011 and per the reviews, city mileage is 21 and 28 on the highways. The actual mileage in my experience is 18 to 18.5 in the city and 21 to 22 highway. I am extremely disappointed and this is my may concern.. all maintenance is up to date.

Great SUV! I would buy it again!
By stepay

2011 Honda CR-V SUV LX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Bought this car in Feb. 2011, and I still love it today like I did the day I bought it. Honda quality, looks better than what they did to update it to 2012 (not sure what they were thinking about the back of the 2012 - looks weird), but the real thing here is value. I'm still amazed I could buy this car brand new for the low price I paid for it. A 2011 Kia Sportage with similar options was a couple thousand dollars more. Also, those complaining about road noise should have investigated that beforehand. Honda never claimed this was a super quiet car. Reliable, drives great, lots of room, looks great. Intended to be a family car. You want smooth and very quiet, then pay more next time.

Saved my son's life!
By bjb22269

2011 Honda CR-V SUV SE 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Last weekend my son had an accident with my 2011 Honda CRV due to speed and road conditions and totalled my car. He hit a rock wall at a high rate of speed and rolled end for end. AND WALKED AWAY!! He is 6'6" and weighs 250lbs. Only had scratchs and a bump on his head. This was is destroyed but it saved my son's life. He owns a 2002 Honda Civic and if he was in that he would be dead. I am VERY pleased and happy with this car and how safe it really is. He hit the wall so hard that the left front wheel, tire, axle, and shock came out in one piece. Alot of people (me included) look at the "pretty" of a car and don't really think about the safety. Well built car!! Thank you Honda!