Used 2011 Honda CR-V Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Honda CR-V - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CR-V model:

Great reviews not justified - strike 2
By jerry king

2011 Honda CR-V EX-L 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I bought a 2011 CRV because we I wanted a quality vehicle before I retired. I wanted something that should last a long time with minimal maintenance. Before I retired, I want to purchase a vehicle of good quality and low maintenance. This is definitely not what I thought I had purchased. I had to replace the tires at 17,000 miles, Honda puts on junk tires just to get them off the lot. Putting on good tires on was $700 and now at 24,500 miles the airbag light stays on and I am told for $650 they can repair it. ( I also had a 2008 Accord that required new rear tires and brakes at 30,000 miles.) If I have another repair (other than normal wear and tear, brakes and etc.) the car will be going down the road. Honda is definitely not the quality vehicle that everyone seems to think they think.

2011 = bullet proof
By Hikerguy

2011 Honda CR-V EX-L 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Terrific little SUV. 60,000 + miles and no repairs. Service has been only recommended factory oil changes, etc. Took a trip cross country last month and the V averaged 27 mph with pretty aggressive highway driving. Could be a little quieter but we like the ride. We have the ex-l trim and the seats are very comfortable and supportive over long distances. Added Honda all season floor and cargo mats and haul around whatever we can fit with no issues.

2011 Honda CRV tire problem
By richards3

2011 Honda CR-V LX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

The Honda CRV is a good car until I hit almost 20.000 miles and had to get new tires because it would not pass NY inspection. Called Honda and got a run around and they would not admit that 20K is very poor tire life. I had to replace the tires before I got to 20K and will never buy another Honda Product,. The dealer in Binghamton NY is just as lame as Honda USA and they completely lost my trust.

Liked the vehicle until I had a tire problem that they would not fix.

Stand behind your product.

STRONG,SUPER CAR
By hindi

2011 Honda CR-V SE 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

we parached 2011 honda crv 4cyl from honda ,till now moves strong we drive it state now it 25000 miles its very strong,all my friends like my car,somtimes i smill the tires bad smill.other wise no problems till 25000 miles.

front,drive

tires,shape,interior,somtimes its slide in snow

2.5 years, 67k and running strong
By fnc119

2011 Honda CR-V EX-L 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I have had this CR V since fall of 2010 and have logged 67,000 miles on it without a repair. Had to replace the Continental Tires @22k and the dealer split the cost with me. I about to replace the rear brakes and tires and cannot complain. My daughters both have 2011 CR Vs and with small children they love the cars because of the safety and reliability.

Sunroof, leather and 25MPG local and highway split with 28-29 on trips to New England and Virginia.

A little more leg room, my sons and I are all 6ft 2in and its a little tight for the driver.