2010 Honda CR-V Consumer Review: Should have stuck with my 2006

2010 Honda CR-V - Consumer Review

Should have stuck with my 2006 Altima
By Jack on

2010 Honda CR-V EX-L 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

My first new car purchase ever, and I am very sorry for buying this car. People are amazed that one couldn't be happy with a new car, but while CR-V has great comfort, notable reliability. When I did a Test Drive I felt good. But on the way back to my place there was tons of vibration on the steering wheel and when called Honda they just blamed the Continental tires and immediately got confirmation from the tires guy saying the tires are in a very good condition and the RIMS are not good. When spoke to Honda dealer they are giving bull stories and not trying to fix the prob. I am really regretting my decision of buying CRV. Need to wait and see still how many days i need to wait for this.

Honda better not suggest the Tire company how much weight should the tire can balance. Honda Dealer should perfectly check every inch of the car to make sure the car is running good and Honda is losing its impression Good of customer care. Honda is CRAP.