2010 Honda CR-V Consumer Review: Honda CR-V 2010 Good and Bad

2010 Honda CR-V - Consumer Review

EX-L 4dr SUV (2.4L 4-cyl. 5-speed Automatic)

Honda CR-V 2010 Good and Bad
By New to Honda CRV on

2010 Honda CR-V EX-L 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I just bought an EX-L and drove it home last night. I really hate the driver side arm rest. It is not comfortable, too short and narrow. My arm kept falling off. I also noticed that the center console in the back seat fold down for drinks and an arm rest but it folds down at an angle. the drinks would spill. It is slanted down about 25 degrees. Also, the bright beam head lights seem to point up at the trees and not at the street. The lower beam lights are pointed at the street correctly but actually illuminate the road much better than the bright beams!! I am taking it back to the dealer next week to see if they can do anything. They may have to replace the drink holder in the back seat.

Favorite Features

Display panel has some great features such as the temp outside, how many miles you have left on the gasoline. I love the leather seats and the sun roof.

Suggested Improvements

The adjustments for the stereo on the left side of the steering wheel is up too high. The 2009 Accord was perfect. You took out the center hold in the bottom of the steering wheel so can't put your hand there to steer. Arm rests in front really horrible! Too short and narrow. Very uncomfortable