No 5th wheel anymore
By pc on
2010 Honda CR-V EX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)
I traded in my 2006 EX and while I'll miss the loaded features I added to it I am thrilled to have no loud slams from the tailgate w/spare tire. I wish there was an interior control to open the tailgate. The Honda craftsmanship is still evident throughout the interior. I like the non-glare material on top of the dash board. The exterior features meet my needs and the body design is obviously more aerodynamic and visually pleasing. After one day of highway (two hours) and suburb (three hours)driving I was satisfied with the get up and go entering the highway. I did buy a couple blind spot mirrors as I noticed my ability to view other lanes in the city was decreased with the new CR-V.
Favorite Features
Hidden spare tire, centered rear wiper, sturdier front wiper arms, sleeker exterior appearance, wider cabin, rear seat fold up ability. Dashboard layout, controls, radio/heat/a.c. and lighting scheme. Automatic shifter location. DRLs.
Suggested Improvements
Leather seats for less than the $3,000 EX-L upgrade. I bought my own custom- made Honda seat covers online for $268.