My 3rd CR-V in 11 years and > 325,000 miles
By Monica on
2010 Honda CR-V EX-L 4dr SUV w/Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5A)
I commute 110 miles round trip every day. I need economical and comfort. I've put over 3/4 of a million miles on CR-V's since 2000. In 2010 I purchased my 3rd CR-V - love the style, ride, fuel economy and durability. My first one was a slightly used 1998 EX model that I traded in after putting about 210,000 miles on it. It's still in use today by a college student. I bought #2 (LX model) in 2006 and put 114,000 miles on it. Sold it just for the heck of it to someone who offered me Edmund's selling price (He and his wife love it) and bought a 2010 EX-L Nav model in March. About 3 months and 6500 miles later, I love it. Best one yet.
Favorite Features
Body style Roominess Reliability (just change the oil, tires and brakes as needed!) Not too big but not too small to be comfortable on the highway with large trucks zooming by.
Suggested Improvements
Enough with the black carpet. It shows every piece of lint, tiny rock, and spec of dust. Wipers on the 2010 model deposit a puddle of water on the drivers side of the windshield which eventually splashes to the driver side window which if opened too soon splashes into the drivers seat.