2010 Honda CR-V Consumer Review: Month One

2010 Honda CR-V SUV - Consumer Review

Month One
By K from Ohio on

2010 Honda CR-V EX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This is our fourth Honda, and our first small SUV. This is a very practical vehicle and is fun to drive (no sports car, but fun). Unfortunately, the build quality of this car is much worse then any of the Hondas that we have owned in the past (all Accords). We didn't seriously consider other brands during this search because of our past experience. After one month I am regretting that decision, missing interior trim pieces, loose exterior trim. Body panel alignment that is spotty and tonight when pulling into the garage, a new sound from under the hood. I am going to ask the dealer to go over it with a fine tooth comb. I used to enthusiastically recommend Honda, now I am not so sure.

Size, features, handling.

Improve the fold down center console to include some covered storage, even if it is small. Improve the build quality to match what was being built 4 years ago. Slightly larger side mirrors would be useful also, rear visibility could be better.