Love my CR-V!!!
By crv_lover on
2010 Honda CR-V EX-L 4dr SUV AWD w/Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5A)
I purchased my CR-V in the spring of 2010. It was ordered from the factory and arrived a month after ordering. My biggest complaint with the car is the open front seat floor area. Cans, bottles, etc can roll from the back seat into the front seat & under the pedals. Having said that, I LOVE this little suv!!! Yes, it's a bit sluggish on the acceleration. If you wanted a sports car BUY a sportscar!!! I have taken this vehicle off roading and it performs very well. First set of tires seemed to go rather quickly but the tires that came with it were not the highest quality. I have 25,000 miles on it and am still having fun with it!
Favorite Features
I love the navigation system and back-up camera. The sound system is very good. The car seems larger from the driver's seat but it's small enough to squeeze into tiny spaces and do u-turns on narrow roads. The ride is comfortable and off road performance has been great. Seats are comfy on long road trips. The best mileage on a road trip was 32 mpg which I feel is excellent. Average to/from town is 26 mpg.
Suggested Improvements
The open space between the front seats has been closed up on newer models. I was not pleased when the 2011 & 2012 models came out cosing considerably less than my 2010 which has undervalued my car but since I have no plans on selling it it doesn't really matter. I prefered the look of the old style CR-V but the lift back makes it much easier to access the rear of the vehicle.