2010 Honda CR-V 2.4L 4-cyl. 5-speed Automatic w/Navigation Consumer Review - Love my CR-V!

2010 Honda CR-V - Consumer Review

2010 Honda CR-V EX-L 4dr SUV w/Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Love my CR-V!
By bernieismycat on

2010 Honda CR-V EX-L 4dr SUV w/Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This is my 2nd Honda and first CR-V. I needed the extra cargo room of an SUV after getting a large dog. I wanted a small crossover SUV, and my research led me to either CR-V or Toyota RAV4. My wife rejected the RAV4 because of its externally mounted spare tire, so we got the CR-V. I love the flexible arrangement of the rear seats. We are getting great highway mileage (28 mpg with just 300 miles on the car) but the city mileage is low at around 17mpg. Hopefully it will improve with break- in. We got the navi primarily for the backup camera and bluetooth handsfree, which work great! The GPS system could use improvement.

Favorite Features

Flexible rear seat configuration, backup camera, voice recognition, handsfree bluetooth link.

Suggested Improvements

V6, less road noise. The GPS could use improvement. I have a Navigon GPS app on my iPhone (cost $18) that has a better user interface, more features, and routes better than the built-in GPS on the CR-V. However, the CR-V voice recognition really rocks!