2010 Honda CR-V Consumer Review: I love it!

2010 Honda CR-V - Consumer Review

EX-L 4dr SUV (2.4L 4-cyl. 5-speed Automatic w/Navigation)

I love it!
By C on

2010 Honda CR-V EX-L 4dr SUV w/Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

If you are looking for a new small SUV, this is the one for you! I absolutely love it! I have debated for about 2 years on what to buy and I just kept going back to how cute this little CR-V is. I've had it for a little over a week and it is so nice. It handles like a car, has a nice interior. The MPG is very good, about 26 HWY and I just think it's the cutest thing on the road. I personally do not think it has a lot of road noise. I used to have an Acura TLS and thought I would be longing for more power in the CR-V, but I was wrong. It has a good bit of power. I would highly recommend to anyone. All in all, I love it. I think it's wonderful.

IPod connection, Bluetooth phone connection and handsfree voice controls, backup camera, XM radio, space on the floor perfect for my purse, drives smooth and pretty quiet.

Although I think it has nice power, still a V6 would be perfect. HomeLink for garage opener, power passenger seat, memory setting for seats, more storage cubbies, and a back hatch release switch up front. Why it doesn't have one I just can't figure that one out.