I love it!
By C on
2010 Honda CR-V EX-L 4dr SUV w/Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5A)
If you are looking for a new small SUV, this is the one for you! I absolutely love it! I have debated for about 2 years on what to buy and I just kept going back to how cute this little CR-V is. I've had it for a little over a week and it is so nice. It handles like a car, has a nice interior. The MPG is very good, about 26 HWY and I just think it's the cutest thing on the road. I personally do not think it has a lot of road noise. I used to have an Acura TLS and thought I would be longing for more power in the CR-V, but I was wrong. It has a good bit of power. I would highly recommend to anyone. All in all, I love it. I think it's wonderful.
Favorite Features
IPod connection, Bluetooth phone connection and handsfree voice controls, backup camera, XM radio, space on the floor perfect for my purse, drives smooth and pretty quiet.
Suggested Improvements
Although I think it has nice power, still a V6 would be perfect. HomeLink for garage opener, power passenger seat, memory setting for seats, more storage cubbies, and a back hatch release switch up front. Why it doesn't have one I just can't figure that one out.