2010 Honda CR-V Consumer Review: Great lil' SUV

2010 Honda CR-V SUV - Consumer Review

Great lil' SUV
By bubbadawg on

2010 Honda CR-V EX-L 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This is our fourth Honda, but first CR-V. We were looking for a smaller SUV that got decent mpg, and the CR-V won out. We looked at the RAV-4 (too small for me), Sante Fe (too small for me). Seriously considered the new Jeep Cherokee, but was once told to never fly or drive the "A" model of anything. Plus, there is no comparison in MPG between the Jeep and CR-V. We would like to have a little more room in the cargo area, but we make it work. Averaging over 26 mpg on the highway doing 75 over rolling hills. Not a V-8, but decent pick up for a 4 banger (180 hp). Definitely have to plan ahead to pass on a two- lane road though! My wife loves her new UAV (Urban Attack Vehicle).

Comfortable leather seats. Lots of room in the back seat. Easy to drive around town with decent visibility. Good MPG (26++ highway)

Decrease the road noise please (Did notice on the test drive that the EX was quieter than the LX though). Improve the center console. Make fog lamps standard on the EX. V6 option would be nice. Almost went with the RAV4, but it was too tight for me while driving.