2010 Honda CR-V Consumer Review: Great Car, some small gripes

2010 Honda CR-V SUV - Consumer Review

Great Car, some small gripes
By nschemmaster on

2010 Honda CR-V EX-L 4dr SUV AWD w/Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I upgraded from a Subaru Impreza, so this EX-L with Nav is luxurious. It is well built and rides great, with little road noise and tire noise. It is easy to go 70+ in this car and not feel it. The Nav is great. I really don't miss my Nuvi, although this took some getting used to. Back up camera is good only for judging when not to hit something (which is good), but clarity of detail is lacking in certain light conditions. I also think power is adequate. I can merge, and pass others without issue. The size of the vehicle is taking some getting used to. I am used to my small Impreza. In rain the car is solid, not tested in snow yet. I also like the autolocking. Bluetooth is lacking (see below)

Favorite Features

Nav, leather, heated seats, auto headlights, ipod interface (although still a bit clunky to navigate 14K songs- need play lists). Bluetooth sound, beautiful dash, easy to use sunroof, great sounding audio, storage space, cubbies, being up high, gas mileage indicator, miles to next fill,

Suggested Improvements

Bluetooth doesn't tell you who is calling on screen. So have to look at phone. Voice recognition although amazing requires learning specific commands. Still mastering this. In twilight when nav is in night mode, hard to see the screen. integrated turn signals, better passenger heated/power seat.