2010 Honda CR-V Consumer Review: Excellent First Impression

2010 Honda CR-V - Consumer Review

Excellent First Impression
By ptl3wis on

2010 Honda CR-V EX-L 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I began my journey reviewing the GMC Terrain, Chevy Equinox, Toyota RAV4, and of course the Honda CR-V. Although many of these vehicles are great and capable vehicles for my needs, I found that the Honda CR-V beat them all in comfort, build quality, and value. My biggest liking is the gas mileage and the storage capacity. Both of these are outstanding for a AWD vehicle such as the CR-V. Also, the price point is great considering what you get in the EX-L package (Leather, Sunroof, Heated Seats/Mirrors, Etc...) After 3 years of ownership, I have over 60K miles and average 25MPG (30% city, 70% highway). Definitely consider the CR-V when looking for your next SUV.

- Leather Heated Seats - Sunroof - Gas Mileage - Storage Capacity

- Introduce a bigger engine package. Maybe something from the Acura RDX line or similar. - Why get rid of the open front center console (2012 and up)? That is a great spot to put my backpack or for my wife to place her purse.