1 of 1 people found this review helpful
Best Little SUV
By jcihak on
Vehicle2010 Honda CR-V LX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)
ReviewI've had my CR-V for six month and driven it through a very snowy Pennsylvania winter. Overall, I love the CR-V and would not hesitate to buy one again.
- Part time AWD was great in snow and icy conditions. Never got stuck even going up icy roads. Got wind-blown into a snow bank and drove right back out
- Great MPG for AWD SUV - averaging almost 26 mpg mostly rural (29mpg on the highway)
- Leather seats are very very comfortable on long drives
- Tons of cargo capacity
- Mine and many other CR-Vs have poor fit and finish. Doors and trim don't line up right.
- Jarring over bumps - more like a truck than a car
- Nav is primitive and overpriced
Best Features- AWD - Very roomy for a small SUV - Feels very solidly built - Good view all-around - Good mpg for an SUV - Very comfortable for long trips
Worst Features- Improve fit and finish - 6 speed automatic transmission - Fold-flat 2nd row seats (like Fit) - Bluetooth without having to buy Nav package
Comments (0) Post a Comment
You must be signed in to post a comment.