Used 2010 Honda CR-V Consumer Reviews - 177 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Honda CR-V - Consumer Reviews

2010 Honda CR-V

View reviews for a specific CR-V model:

Should have stuck with my 2006 Altima
By Jack

2010 Honda CR-V EX-L 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

My first new car purchase ever, and I am very sorry for buying this car. People are amazed that one couldn't be happy with a new car, but while CR-V has great comfort, notable reliability. When I did a Test Drive I felt good. But on the way back to my place there was tons of vibration on the steering wheel and when called Honda they just blamed the Continental tires and immediately got confirmation from the tires guy saying the tires are in a very good condition and the RIMS are not good. When spoke to Honda dealer they are giving bull stories and not trying to fix the prob. I am really regretting my decision of buying CRV. Need to wait and see still how many days i need to wait for this.

Look

Honda better not suggest the Tire company how much weight should the tire can balance. Honda Dealer should perfectly check every inch of the car to make sure the car is running good and Honda is losing its impression Good of customer care. Honda is CRAP.

Fun Drive
By Bobo

2010 Honda CR-V EX-L 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

We purchased our CR-V EX-L in January, 2010. We have enjoyed it every day since. My wife comments that she loves the car every day. It is a responsive, comfortable ride. I thought I would be disappointed with the four-cylinder engine, but quite the contrary. It was plenty of engine for me. In almost a year, we have not found anything about the vehicle that we would want to change.

Comfortable interior, dual heat controls, heated seats, sun roof, appearance, quality of vehicle.

The only thing I would like to see in the CR-V would be the keyless ignition system like some of the other manufacturers offer.

Need More Power
By cwp

2010 Honda CR-V EX-L 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Great little SUV. Pleased with the ride & handling but it needs more power. Takes awhile to pass a large truck. Road noise is too much. Needs to be quieter. Great little car to take to the beach.

Comfortable seats.

Needs more power. It won't get out of its own way!

Should have stuck with 14-year old Volvo
By kshak

2010 Honda CR-V EX-L 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

My first new car purchase ever, and I couldn't be sorrier. People are amazed that one couldn't be happy with a new car, but while CR-V has great comfort, notable reliability (it should, for a 3 month old car) and impeccable safety in a crash, that's where the benefits end. Gas mileage poor poor poor! Well below stated EPA averages. Trying my best to drive like granny to eek out 18 mpg around town and 21 on highway. Acceleration on highway in a pinch seemingly takes forever to kick in, then lurches you forward; blind spots the size of elephants in back. And for size of car, not that great a storage space in back. Missing the old Volvo clunker. Honda can and should do better!

Blue night lights on dash; fold down seats; glacier blue color; driver arm rests; heated seats

Gas mileage! Unthinkable that in this day and age engineers can't do better than 17-18 mpg in city on a car this size! Fix acceleration problem. (do I hear class action suit ?) minimize blind spots - they make an otherwise safe car very unsafe!

Check for peeling paint in the grill
By Amy

2010 Honda CR-V EX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This is my fifth brand new Honda that I have bought. Great vehicle with one problem that Honda is aware of but won't fix-peeling paint in the grill- have had mine in service 5 times to have this problem fixed. They replace the grill piece every time. Within a few days it begins to peel again. Dealer told me I was the only one having this problem so the last time I went in to have this fixed my husband went with me. He went out on the lot to look at the cr-vs and there were at least 10 brand new cr-vs with this problem. He brought this to the service managers attention and he called Honda to see what they were going to do about this problem and they told me to take it to a body shop.

Reliability and style

Fix the peeling paint in the grill.