2010 Honda CR-V SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CR-V model:
Very disappointed!
By Signature on 08/15/10 19:41 PM (PDT)

2010 Honda CR-V SUV LX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Have only had my car for a few weeks. So very disappointed in the gas mileage. 14.5 around town, 19 on highway. Spoke to our sales guy and he said it takes about 8500 miles before break in. It's only 4 cylinder. If this is the way it is, then I want to give it back! So disappointed about that.

Stop looking right now!
By Honda fan on 08/15/10 19:32 PM (PDT)

2010 Honda CR-V SUV EX-L 4dr SUV AWD w/Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

You must stop looking for a car! The Honda CR-V is where you need to be. Hondas have been reliable for us since 2005, when we bought our first Odyssey. Now we have a Civic, fit and now a CR-V. The ride is soft yet firm around turns. However, road noise is a bit excessive.

Loved my OLD CR-V
By Jamie on 08/10/10 09:50 AM (PDT)

2010 Honda CR-V SUV LX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Traded in my 2008 CR-V due to high mileage and great trade-in offer. Loved that zippy car, so it made perfect sense to trade it in. Have almost 7K miles on 2010 and am very disappointed in the mileage - was told I could expect 30/31 mpg. I barely squeak out 26 and that's if I'm holding at a steady 50 going downhill. The least bit acceleration and I can barely get out of my own way. Runs nothing like my 2008, which ran smooth and had power to pass when needed. Easily got 28/30 as mainly drive hwy. The pickup is slow and you can hear the gears downshifting to pickup speed - nothing like good ol' 2008. Sorry I traded up, I mean down..

Excellent Buy!
By Honda acura 101 on 08/08/10 04:30 AM (PDT)

2010 Honda CR-V SUV EX-L 4dr SUV AWD w/Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

After thirteen years with Honda, we are very happy. One odyssey, one fit, one civic, and now the cr-v. his car blows everyone away in the winter (Live in mass) and on the highway. Don't even think about the rav 4. (Had one and had to return it because it was awful)

Exceeded my expectations
By Al on 08/04/10 19:37 PM (PDT)

2010 Honda CR-V SUV EX-L 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I've only had my CR-V 4WD a couple of weeks but so far I love it. It handles well, brakes well, easy to park and see out of. I feel safe knowing its 4WD and it has many safety features and that it has many comforts like heated seats, xm radio, and leather. My previous car, a 2008 Accord was a nice car, but horrible in the snow so I'm looking forward to peace of mind this winter. I also want to say that I love the CR-V in and out. Its much nicer to drive than the Hyundai Tucson and Jeep Liberty having tested them. CR-V's tire and wind noise is next to none and the ride is smooth, comfortable and controlled. Bravo!

A fun good loking ride
By Mike on 08/02/10 22:03 PM (PDT)

2010 Honda CR-V SUV EX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

My choice's were CR-V 4wd or Forester awd. Some difference in features, rides about the same, but the styling on the CR-V is more forward looking versus Forester simple lines. Price difference was the hook. CR-V about 1500 less then the Forester locally. Just 125 miles driven and if the repair history is any indication of the quality. I'll have care free driving.

2010 CR-V EX-L
By kencom on 08/02/10 16:37 PM (PDT)

2010 Honda CR-V SUV EX-L 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Purchased a CR-V due to reading the high ratings of this vehicle and liked its looks. Very disappointed with the road noise, and the door misalignment. I was willing to trade in the vehicle at a loss for one without trim and door misalignment. Every car the dealer located had similar issues. The dealership scheduled me an appointment with a Honda customer service rep who stated that this door misalignment was "within tolerance". I took it to a body shop and they said that to correct it the front fender would need to be removed, and the door may not seal correctly. I traded it in with 900 miles on it for a loss.

Objective review
By Dave on 08/01/10 13:15 PM (PDT)

2010 Honda CR-V SUV EX-L 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Not as peppy as I expected Fuel economy 22 city. Fell short of my expectation for a Honda Great leather interior, good build quality by far compared to peers. Good cargo space. Suspension bumpy at times

2nd CR-V and Proud Owner
By Aaron on 07/30/10 12:52 PM (PDT)

2010 Honda CR-V SUV EX-L 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Purchased our 2010 EX-L in June, traded up our 2007 LX and NO regrets what so ever ! Can't wait to see what Honda has in mind for the 2011. No I am not traded my '10 up yet. Just seeing if what they are going to do to improve this years model !

Happy to be back in the Honda Family
By dwm2112 on 07/23/10 19:32 PM (PDT)

2010 Honda CR-V SUV EX-L 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

We took a 18 year break from Honda and are happy to return in the CR-V. The vehicle is comfortable and performs well from a mechanical viewpoint. Gas mileage is better than EPA ratings which was a primary driver for the purchase. Our other vehicle is a Toyota 4Runner with V8 so it is not so great on gas. The CR-V while smaller compares well with the Toyota other than the obvious significant difference in power. That is not to say the CR-V performs unsatisfactorily as I really enjoy driving it. You just have to drive it differently. If you are considering purchasing I think you will be very happy if you proceed with the purchase. Back in the Honda family again!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Honda CR-V Suv in VA is:

$109 per month*