Used 2010 Honda CR-V SUV Consumer Reviews - 177 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Honda CR-V SUV - Consumer Reviews

2010 Honda CR-V SUV

View reviews for a specific CR-V model:

Another good one so far
By scooter

2010 Honda CR-V SUV EX-L 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

We have had ten hondas during the last 25 years. Each one has been better than the last. Like most, this one hasn't had a single defect yet. I know it's early, but so far so good. Especially like that the ride is quieter than our 2004 Odyssey, and the mileage is 24 mpg, 5 mpg more than Odyssey. I find the instrumentation excellent with the Gage for obtaining best mileage useful. Excellent handling and braking, no major blind spots. I find it very competent. Exterior styling could be upped some tho.

Ride, instrumentation, quality, retains its value much better than average. We also have an excellent local dealer.

Still could use more sound-deadening, and a 6 speed auto trans would help both performance & gas mileage.

Honda Hits Another Home Run
By Holly and Gary

2010 Honda CR-V SUV EX-L 4dr SUV w/Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Best value for the money. The quality of the Honda CR-V is far superior to that of Toyota's RAV4. It's very comfortable to drive, has an excellent navigation system, solid performance, and RELIABLE! Having looked at many other CR-Vs, Honda provides the best value for the money. It is very roomy, with back seats that easily fold up like an accordion for more room. The dashboard has a smart layout, with controls on the driving wheel, plenty of leg room, well designed and fun to drive. Great visibility and handling on the road - a very well built car.

The navigation system, blue tooth, DVD player, power sun roof, the dashboard control display, ample leg room, mud guards, great air conditioning system, etc.

Add a luggage rack for the roof.

Month One and a half
By Buy another Honda?

2010 Honda CR-V SUV EX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Questions about build problems have been elevated after I took the car to the dealer for a "once over" - Note: I have been very happy with this dealer, the issue that I have is with the CR-V - produced in Mexico - I am a fan of Mexican manufacturing but not here. I have discovered missing parts, misaligned body panels, strange noises, and after a overnight loaner of a 09 CR-V, I am convinced that my 3000 mile old car has some very serious issues. My wife and son both asked me if the loaner had a v-6 (of course Honda doesn't offer a v-6) the difference in the way the car ran was that noticable. Make sure you look over your CR-V carefully before driving away.

I used to think that it was a Honda

Better Build quality

Love my CR-V
By Melissa Murray

2010 Honda CR-V SUV EX-L 4dr SUV AWD w/Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

My CR-V is my dream car. The ride is very smooth. I barely feel the bumps in the road. The leather seats are very comfortable.

My favorite feature is the navigation. It is very user friendly.

The only improvement I can think of would be to improve the gas mileage.

Honda CR-V Its okay..
By Chrispy

2010 Honda CR-V SUV EX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This was the type of vehicle I was looking for. I considered a number of vehicles from different manufacturers, but went with Honda for the quality and reliability. I like the interior and exterior designs. Disappointed in the power and gas mileage. Mine hesitates on acceleration and that bothers me.

I like the interior space and exterior paint, Opal Sage Metallic. Cool. Sometimes looks blue, grey and green depending on the lighting.

Power and fuel economy are my big knocks on this car so far.