Used 2010 Honda CR-V SUV Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Honda CR-V SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CR-V model:

Love my CR-V
By Melissa Murray

2010 Honda CR-V SUV EX-L 4dr SUV AWD w/Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

My CR-V is my dream car. The ride is very smooth. I barely feel the bumps in the road. The leather seats are very comfortable.

My favorite feature is the navigation. It is very user friendly.

The only improvement I can think of would be to improve the gas mileage.

Honda CR-V Its okay..
By Chrispy

2010 Honda CR-V SUV EX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This was the type of vehicle I was looking for. I considered a number of vehicles from different manufacturers, but went with Honda for the quality and reliability. I like the interior and exterior designs. Disappointed in the power and gas mileage. Mine hesitates on acceleration and that bothers me.

I like the interior space and exterior paint, Opal Sage Metallic. Cool. Sometimes looks blue, grey and green depending on the lighting.

Power and fuel economy are my big knocks on this car so far.

Month One
By K from Ohio

2010 Honda CR-V SUV EX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This is our fourth Honda, and our first small SUV. This is a very practical vehicle and is fun to drive (no sports car, but fun). Unfortunately, the build quality of this car is much worse then any of the Hondas that we have owned in the past (all Accords). We didn't seriously consider other brands during this search because of our past experience. After one month I am regretting that decision, missing interior trim pieces, loose exterior trim. Body panel alignment that is spotty and tonight when pulling into the garage, a new sound from under the hood. I am going to ask the dealer to go over it with a fine tooth comb. I used to enthusiastically recommend Honda, now I am not so sure.

Size, features, handling.

Improve the fold down center console to include some covered storage, even if it is small. Improve the build quality to match what was being built 4 years ago. Slightly larger side mirrors would be useful also, rear visibility could be better.

Happy Honda owners so far
By mitchell salyers

2010 Honda CR-V SUV EX-L 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

We are very happy w/ our CRV EX-L AWD the styling reminds me of the more expensive acura or lexus. the performance is very nice and fuel mileage is 26+ everyday driving. this is one 4x4 that my wife says is very easy to drive and get in and out of both for her and her mother. smooth ride, great performance, no blind spots, outstanding sound system. there are only 2 things that i wish Honda would have done, for the price of one of these, fog lights should be included on the EX-L at least, but i will have some installed. the other problem will not be so easy to fix which is the splash guards need to be a little longer to keep road debris off of the vehicle. We love our Honda

styling, performance, climate control, leather heated seats, overall interior design, mileage is ok considering performance. this 4x4 will be nice because my wife can just drive and don't have to worry about when to lock it in and out of 4x4

fog lights standard on al least one package. splash guards that cover a little more space toward the ground

Second Updates
By Happy Owner

2010 Honda CR-V SUV EX-L 4dr SUV AWD w/Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This is my second updates for 2010 CR-V after 3000 miles of road trip from Bay Area to Yellowstone National Park, then to Las Vegas and back to the Bay Area. Quiet/Comfort: donít expect to have quiet level as Acura/Lexus, it is little bit noisy on high speed. The seats are very comfortable and supportive (some reviewers complained too hard for them, understandable. But I like them that way) Handling/Maneuverability: I used to have Honda Pilot, but found it too big and was not as much fun to drive as CR-V. This CR-V handles the winding/twisting roads easily. The suspension is just right, but it can be harsh when runs on unpaved roads. Design: donít like much the exterior design.

Navigation, handling, comfortable leather seats, gas mileage much better than some reviewers said.

Need more torque, please upgrade to 2.7 L or V6. Better sound systems, the one Pilot has right now 450 Watts.