Used 2010 Honda CR-V SUV Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Honda Cr-v - Consumer Reviews

2010 Honda CR-V SUV

View reviews for a specific CR-V model:

just right size suv
By andrew

2010 Honda CR-V SUV EX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Had this CR-V for a month going from a 09 accord exlv6. Wanted SUV for practicality and comfort. Nicely finished with very comfortable seats good visibility. Ultra quiet engine and trans. Reasonable gas mpg 21 -23 around town, nice features with reclining rear seats and folding seats. This cr-v exudes quality throughout. Ex all wheel drive sticker $25,845.00 this is an excellent SUV there is no reason to spend more, both my wife and I love the car, and I have had over 50 autos and this is one of the best you can buy. Period !

Favorite Features

comfort reliability features

Suggested Improvements

Honda don't screw it up if you change it in 2012 already is a great value and all around vehicle

Wow, what a fun ride
By big bert

2010 Honda CR-V SUV EX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

love the cr-v, great gas mileage and very roomy , i am 6-2 and plenty of leg room.

Favorite Features

love the controls on dash, very functional and the steering wheel controls

Suggested Improvements

none at all, now only if i can get my girlfriend a new honda pilot will be one happy family

Sluggish off the line
By Petro10

2010 Honda CR-V SUV EX-L 4dr SUV AWD w/Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Overall car is well made and amenities are great. However, it is extremely sluggish off the line, acceleration is sub par, we knew it would be slow but not this slow. Fuel economy while driving here in DC averages 17 mpg with only 24 on our one highway trip.

Favorite Features

We got the EX-L and we love the features that come with it.

Suggested Improvements

Quicker off the line, or at least give me a few more mpg!

My 3rd CR-V in 11 years and > 325,000 miles
By Monica

2010 Honda CR-V SUV EX-L 4dr SUV w/Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I commute 110 miles round trip every day. I need economical and comfort. I've put over 3/4 of a million miles on CR-V's since 2000. In 2010 I purchased my 3rd CR-V - love the style, ride, fuel economy and durability. My first one was a slightly used 1998 EX model that I traded in after putting about 210,000 miles on it. It's still in use today by a college student. I bought #2 (LX model) in 2006 and put 114,000 miles on it. Sold it just for the heck of it to someone who offered me Edmund's selling price (He and his wife love it) and bought a 2010 EX-L Nav model in March. About 3 months and 6500 miles later, I love it. Best one yet.

Favorite Features

Body style Roominess Reliability (just change the oil, tires and brakes as needed!) Not too big but not too small to be comfortable on the highway with large trucks zooming by.

Suggested Improvements

Enough with the black carpet. It shows every piece of lint, tiny rock, and spec of dust. Wipers on the 2010 model deposit a puddle of water on the drivers side of the windshield which eventually splashes to the driver side window which if opened too soon splashes into the drivers seat.

Great little vehicle
By snowflake

2010 Honda CR-V SUV EX-L 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This is the 2nd CR-V that we have purchased. The 1st was an LX, this one was is an EX-L.The 1st was an 07 with 57000 miles. Absolutely no problems and was as reliable as the IRS collecting your taxes. If there is an area that I would change its the front seats get a little hard after a couple of hours in the saddle. Hopefully the leather seats and lumbar support with be better. One other gripe is the rear license plate holder. Why is there not a hold down feature on the bottom part of the license frame keeping it from slapping the tailgate when closing it or when going over bumps. Aside from those minor issues it is a great vehicle and I would recommend it to anyone without reservations.

Favorite Features

fun to drive, easy to park, good performance

Suggested Improvements

seats, rear license plate holder