2010 Honda CR-V SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CR-V model:
I love My CR-V
By Bellbrook on 12/05/09 16:08 PM (PST)

2010 Honda CR-V SUV EX-L 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This car drives like a nice sedan. You don't feeling you are driving an SUV. I have shopped around for more than a year for small SUV. I considered Toyota RAV4, However the CRV-10 is a clear winner. Smooth ride refine interior, in short Honda is quality. I owned a pilot, civic and accord, I wanted to change to other cars. I came back to Honda. Honda is quality and dealer was professional, I owned a civic for 11 year and selling it now for a decent money. If you want SUV with a smooth ride and peace of mind go CRV and you will be a winner.

I love my new SUV!!!
By Mindy on 12/03/09 16:58 PM (PST)

2010 Honda CR-V SUV LX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I just replaced my 2001 Accord with this new CRV on October 3, and just love it. The seats are quite a bit firmer than the Accord, but not uncomfortable. The blue lights in the dash are easy on the eyes and nothing is obstructed from view. Also, love sitting up higher. Always hated following behind other SUVs because of the blocked view of the road ahead. Now I'm one of them and it feels great.

What a Nice Vehicle
By Markedu on 11/29/09 09:25 AM (PST)

2010 Honda CR-V SUV EX-L 4dr SUV AWD w/Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Purchased this vehicle just two weeks ago. Awesome vehicle; Gas mileage went down 1 mpg vs up per manufacturer; EX-L with Navi and backup camera is unbelievable; Hands free Bluetooth for phone is wonderful. The volume on radio actually reduces so instructions can be heard on GPS. Loud and Clear. Volume of radio mutes when you get a phone call so you can hear the conversation over 7 speakers. GPS continues to work and be heard. More horsepower a welcome when accelerating when merging with traffic on interstate highway. Automatic headlight system is a fantastic improvement.

Sports car or family hauler...
By Larry Barton on 11/27/09 06:04 AM (PST)

2010 Honda CR-V SUV EX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I was looking to downsize from a Honda Odyssey to something that could still haul a bicycle but was easier to park and maneuver. So I tried out a Mazda5 which was nice but claustrophobic feeling. The CR-V felt more open and cheerful inside. If you are looking for a cushy ride, this is not the car for you, however, if you want sports car type handling, this is it. The steering is light, direct and quick. The transmission shifts very smoothly and easily engages a lower gear without having to mash the pedal to the floor. To me, this is the Mazda Miata of SUV's. My fuel economy so far has averaged just over 25mpg and that is with 40-50% highway driving.

Returned Owner
By Happy Owner on 11/26/09 17:38 PM (PST)

2010 Honda CR-V SUV EX-L 4dr SUV AWD w/Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Traded my Honda Accord V-6 to this CRV. Any regrets? Absolutely not. Took this baby to Vancouver BC from SF, CA = 2000 miles, here are my assessments: Cons: Need more torque, I think it should have at least 175 ft/lbs instead of 161 right now. I had to push hard on gas pedal and shifted to D3 to gain more power when went up those hills. But, this one drives just fine around town. Pros: Very comfortable seating, excellent handling and fun to drive, fuel economy= avg. 25 mpg with speeding 70- 80 mph:=)) and most importantly functionality and versatility are worth to switch from the Accord.

Smells great!
By valerie5425 on 11/24/09 16:11 PM (PST)

2010 Honda CR-V SUV LX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I've only had mine for about 21 hours, but I know I'll love it. It could be more comfortable inside and could have a more quiet ride. However, it's still the car I've wanted for over 3 years, so I'm thrilled.

After Driving Every CUV, the CR-V wins!
By Mike S on 11/23/09 19:07 PM (PST)

2010 Honda CR-V SUV EX-L 4dr SUV AWD w/Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Flexible space, love the trunk and cabin space. +26 MPG thus far. Handling is good, HP to 180 is a noticeable difference vs 09' Build quality is top notch, this vehicle is tight, no gaps in panels or rattles. Integrated bluetooth for 10'is a plus. We'll drive this car for 5 years and it will be worth 50% of it's value.

Excellent Value
By Excellent Value on 11/23/09 15:44 PM (PST)

2010 Honda CR-V SUV EX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

The best small SUV for the money. Safety features, better looks, more power. I compared the RAV4, Forrester, and Escape. The CRV won hands down. Plus the resale value and reliability exceeds the others. The CRV is more polished, looks timeless, and is easy on the wallet. I sold a 2001 CRV for $7500. That's value. That's another reason why I bought another CRV. Plus it looked better than the last generation. Just change the oil every 3K and you're good to go.

100% Satisfied so far!
By vishrit on 11/21/09 21:01 PM (PST)

2010 Honda CR-V SUV EX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Purchased the CRV on October 22nd 2009. The SUV replaced a 2005 Toyota Matrix for my wife. She loves this vehicle even though it is much bigger than the Matrix. She is completely satisfied with her new ride and loves the higher viewpoint she gets of the road. High quality interiors coupled with some really cool features and a nice sound system and a moonroof makes this a wonderful vehicle to drive!

Best small SUV
By Major Disaster on 11/20/09 09:28 AM (PST)

2010 Honda CR-V SUV LX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Bought this car to replace full size pickup. Shopped around carefully with all competitors, roomiest, best use of cargo space, legendary Honda reliability and good power from large 4 cylinder, Smooth ride for SUV, Does everything I want it to do and reasonably easy on gas. Handles and rides like well behaved car, can tow small trailer (necessary criterion for me). No problems or complaints yet. Happy with Honda decision.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Honda CR-V Suv in VA is:

$109 per month*