Used 2010 Honda CR-V Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Honda CR-V - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CR-V model:

2nd CR-V and Proud Owner
By Aaron

2010 Honda CR-V EX-L 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Purchased our 2010 EX-L in June, traded up our 2007 LX and NO regrets what so ever ! Can't wait to see what Honda has in mind for the 2011. No I am not traded my '10 up yet. Just seeing if what they are going to do to improve this years model !

Power Driver's seat, auto on/off headlamps, dual a/c temp control.

More powerful engine.

Happy to be back in the Honda Family
By dwm2112

2010 Honda CR-V EX-L 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

We took a 18 year break from Honda and are happy to return in the CR-V. The vehicle is comfortable and performs well from a mechanical viewpoint. Gas mileage is better than EPA ratings which was a primary driver for the purchase. Our other vehicle is a Toyota 4Runner with V8 so it is not so great on gas. The CR-V while smaller compares well with the Toyota other than the obvious significant difference in power. That is not to say the CR-V performs unsatisfactorily as I really enjoy driving it. You just have to drive it differently. If you are considering purchasing I think you will be very happy if you proceed with the purchase. Back in the Honda family again!

Interior design and sound system and the competent road manners.

I would think the EX-L trim level we purchased would include fog lamps. The other obvious need is the addition of HomeLink.

Love my new CR-V
By Amy

2010 Honda CR-V LX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I love my new CR-V! I took a lot of time comparing the CR-V to the RAV4, Nissan Rogue and Subaru Outback. I think I made the best choice. Very high quality. I have a bad back and I like the firm seats, very comfortable. Back seat is spacious, bottle holders in all the doors and very quiet ride. I like the blue light dash and the double glove box. Rear hatch is spacious and has a hard cover which you can put light groceries on (dealer added for free). I also added heated seats as an extra.

Spacious feel for a small SUV. Great traction, large wiper blades, good visibility.

Center console in LX model instead of drop down tray. The key is very big, afraid of scratching interior with it.

No Regrets
By neonbright

2010 Honda CR-V EX-L 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This is my first Honda and I love it. My research for a new vehicle was extensive and over 8 months long. I finally decided on a small SUV or Crossover, it came down to 3 SUVs. Honda CR-V, Ford Escape and Nissan Rouge. The Nissan Rouge was easily ruled out, small trunk area and other personally wants. So it was down to the Honda CR-V and Ford Escape, and the Honda CR-V won. Yes the CR-V may cost a little more but it is worth it.

Gas mileage is great, I went from a 2002 Mazda 626 to this CR-V and the cost to fill up and drive the CR-V is only $3.00 more every two weeks. Outside of the road noise from the stock tires the ride is great. Plenty of space for passengers and packages.

Better Stock tires. A V-6 options for those who need or want a V-6.

5th Honda, No regrets here!
By LJ

2010 Honda CR-V EX-L 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This is our 5th Honda vehicle over the past few years and we've not been disappointed in any of them this one included. We've got just over 500 miles on this CR-V and are already seeing 27 mpg on the highway. We seem to get better fuel mileage when not using the cruise control, perhaps due to the drive-by-wire throttle control? This CR-V has the typical Honda build quality and engineering that we've come to expect and enjoy. It's roomy with lots of storage space and great amenities. We love it!! The information center takes a little getting used to, but it's a great feature that it is. There are many SUVs to pick from, but the Honda, will be hard to beat with these great features.

Instantaneous fuel mileage indication, vehicle style and reliability. Interior layout and storage are very nice. It burns regular unleaded gas.

A V6, or diesel, engine option would be nice. Adjustable (for width) armrests as I find them to be just a tad to close to me.