2010 Honda CR-V - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CR-V model:
Great Vehicle
By Frank on 01/09/10 11:19 AM (PST)

2010 Honda CR-V EX-L 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This really is the best bargain out there in it's arena. Honda keeps it simple and reliable. Ride and handling are excellent. They have improved the noise level and the punch from 180 hp four banger is remarkable. Mileage is in the 20's and wife love's the car. So practical.....

Happy with my CRV-2010 so far
By Bobby on 01/05/10 14:39 PM (PST)

2010 Honda CR-V LX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Bought CRV-2010 in SC and immediately drove to Orlando and back (about 1100 miles in just 5 days). Crispy vehicle. The maximum gas/mileage I got was 29.2 in the highways. Convenient and roomy interior. Pickup is slightly inferior when compared with a few of the others in this class.

First SUV/Honda
By First SUV on 12/31/09 16:05 PM (PST)

2010 Honda CR-V EX-L 4dr SUV AWD w/Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

My first car was a VW so I am use to the German car ride performance, but I do like my CR-V. The Navigation system is very fun to use and there is plenty of cargo space. I looked at the Tiguan and it was fun and spunky to drive, but the reliability of vw having own one myself, is terrible. So I got the CR-V and am happy thus far.

2010 EXL with Navi
By Mike Anton on 12/22/09 17:47 PM (PST)

2010 Honda CR-V EX-L 4dr SUV AWD w/Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This is the best vehicle I have ever owned. It's comfortable, handles well, has enough power, smooth braking and is fun to drive. Lots of headroom and overall driver space.

Love my CRV
By RuthW on 12/22/09 05:42 AM (PST)

2010 Honda CR-V EX-L 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Have only had my CR-V for 3 weeks, but love it so far. It rides and drives great-very comfortable, good handling. I haven't had a single issue with it so far. I'm a long time Honda fan and am not disappointed this time around.

Pleasantly suprised
By 2swifts on 12/21/09 13:01 PM (PST)

2010 Honda CR-V EX-L 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

My wife and I were reluctant to purchase a 4cyl vehicle. We drive the WVA turnpike twice a wear which will definitely wring out a car. I expected the CRV to bog down somewhat, even withe the 180hp engine. The cruse was set for 70mph, the CRV had no trouble negotiating the hills and the transmission, electronic throttle worked synergisticly with the cruise. WVA turnpike cannot be driven at 70 a good deal of the time because of tight curves, but we still kept up with the faster traffic in the inside lane. The engine shifts down smoothly and maintains speed. Some hills were quite steep and increased grade as we ascended. I pushed the throttle and the CRV advanced to 80 without strain or thrash.

Love my CR-V
By MamaG on 12/15/09 06:37 AM (PST)

2010 Honda CR-V EX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Have had my CRV for almost 3 months now. Bought a 2010 sight-unseen after my 16 year old acura was stolen from the driveway. I have a 4 year old, and knew I'd be giving up my youth when I finally upgraded to the much needed SUV. But, after driving every other crossover and small SUV available, was pleasantly surprised when I finally tried the 2009 CRV. With the extra horse-power even being added for the 2010, decided to purchase it before it was on the lot. It is quick and handles great. I can fit everything I need and not feel like I'm navigating a small barge through the city.

A good suv for the price
By dirtdave on 12/11/09 06:04 AM (PST)

2010 Honda CR-V EX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This is my second crv. I had a 04 and I had only one issue with that one - the rear axle fluid brakes done at around 65,000 miles. It made grinding noise when turning. The fix is change rear axle fluid. I love the new crv rides great and I just did my first snow storm ride on the freeway. It was very stable ride. The mileage is impressive I can get 29.5 mpg but you have to watch instant mpg and be very light footed. Also I realized my 30 mile trip to work is down hill SLIGHTLY. The seats are firm but comfy. Fit and finish are good. I noticed the rear door glass no longer opens. And if rains and opened you will get dripped on. Over all I have no regrets.

The Honda CR-V
By Isaias Medina on 12/09/09 19:32 PM (PST)

2010 Honda CR-V EX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

My wife been wanted a Honda CR-V for a long time and finally we got one. We have driven the car for about 600 miles and both of us are very satisfied, no complaints so far. This car performs very well all around. The 180 HP improvement makes a big difference and yet it adds an x-tra mpg, can't ask for more from a 4 cyl. We plan to keep this car for a long time.

Love it!
By Kate on 12/07/09 12:37 PM (PST)

2010 Honda CR-V EX-L 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I just love my CR-V. Traded in a '99 Buick. My kids accused me of driving old-ladies' cars so a crossover is a big change for me. Love the height/view it gives me. Peppy on the road with good, sharp turn capability and tight handling. I can't wait to drive it everyday. Thrilled with all the extras-leather, moonroof, heated mirrors and front seat. Dash is well light with sensibly laid out indicators. Excellent braking. Hubby is jealous the CR-V is mine!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Honda CR-V in VA is:

$109 per month*