Used 2010 Honda CR-V SUV Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Honda CR-V SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CR-V model:

Excellent Buy!
By Honda acura 101

2010 Honda CR-V SUV EX-L 4dr SUV AWD w/Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

After thirteen years with Honda, we are very happy. One odyssey, one fit, one civic, and now the cr-v. his car blows everyone away in the winter (Live in mass) and on the highway. Don't even think about the rav 4. (Had one and had to return it because it was awful)

Smooth, controlled ride. Reliability is superb

A bit noisy on the highway

Exceeded my expectations
By Al

2010 Honda CR-V SUV EX-L 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I've only had my CR-V 4WD a couple of weeks but so far I love it. It handles well, brakes well, easy to park and see out of. I feel safe knowing its 4WD and it has many safety features and that it has many comforts like heated seats, xm radio, and leather. My previous car, a 2008 Accord was a nice car, but horrible in the snow so I'm looking forward to peace of mind this winter. I also want to say that I love the CR-V in and out. Its much nicer to drive than the Hyundai Tucson and Jeep Liberty having tested them. CR-V's tire and wind noise is next to none and the ride is smooth, comfortable and controlled. Bravo!

styling, creature comforts, ride, build quality.

Gas mileage is lower than I would like but its to be expected for a 4WD. I'm averaging 19 city and 24 highway.

A fun good loking ride
By Mike

2010 Honda CR-V SUV EX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

My choice's were CR-V 4wd or Forester awd. Some difference in features, rides about the same, but the styling on the CR-V is more forward looking versus Forester simple lines. Price difference was the hook. CR-V about 1500 less then the Forester locally. Just 125 miles driven and if the repair history is any indication of the quality. I'll have care free driving.

Extra shelf in cargo area. Analog/digital instruments. 3 power outlets, lounge feature on folding front seats. Reclining rear seats, 60/40 split rear seat, dark privacy rear tint .

Larger engine option. Mirror heating options for ex.

2010 CR-V EX-L
By kencom

2010 Honda CR-V SUV EX-L 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Purchased a CR-V due to reading the high ratings of this vehicle and liked its looks. Very disappointed with the road noise, and the door misalignment. I was willing to trade in the vehicle at a loss for one without trim and door misalignment. Every car the dealer located had similar issues. The dealership scheduled me an appointment with a Honda customer service rep who stated that this door misalignment was "within tolerance". I took it to a body shop and they said that to correct it the front fender would need to be removed, and the door may not seal correctly. I traded it in with 900 miles on it for a loss.

Looks

Put it together correctly, decrease road cabin noise. Have customer service, Honda was not in the least bit concerned that they had a dissatisfied customer.

Objective review
By Dave

2010 Honda CR-V SUV EX-L 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Not as peppy as I expected Fuel economy 22 city. Fell short of my expectation for a Honda Great leather interior, good build quality by far compared to peers. Good cargo space. Suspension bumpy at times

Build quality

Fuel economy Price, this small suv price commands a premium that gets it closer to 30k.