Used 2010 Honda CR-V Consumer Reviews - 177 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Honda CR-V - Consumer Reviews

2010 Honda CR-V

View reviews for a specific CR-V model:

Very disappointed!
By Signature

2010 Honda CR-V LX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Have only had my car for a few weeks. So very disappointed in the gas mileage. 14.5 around town, 19 on highway. Spoke to our sales guy and he said it takes about 8500 miles before break in. It's only 4 cylinder. If this is the way it is, then I want to give it back! So disappointed about that.

Stop looking right now!
By Honda fan

2010 Honda CR-V EX-L 4dr SUV AWD w/Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

You must stop looking for a car! The Honda CR-V is where you need to be. Hondas have been reliable for us since 2005, when we bought our first Odyssey. Now we have a Civic, fit and now a CR-V. The ride is soft yet firm around turns. However, road noise is a bit excessive.

Smooth ride, navi is great, sound system is powerful.

Maybe integrate the active sound control system that is used in the Accord crosstour

Loved my OLD CR-V
By Jamie

2010 Honda CR-V LX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Traded in my 2008 CR-V due to high mileage and great trade-in offer. Loved that zippy car, so it made perfect sense to trade it in. Have almost 7K miles on 2010 and am very disappointed in the mileage - was told I could expect 30/31 mpg. I barely squeak out 26 and that's if I'm holding at a steady 50 going downhill. The least bit acceleration and I can barely get out of my own way. Runs nothing like my 2008, which ran smooth and had power to pass when needed. Easily got 28/30 as mainly drive hwy. The pickup is slow and you can hear the gears downshifting to pickup speed - nothing like good ol' 2008. Sorry I traded up, I mean down..

Sunroof - miss the heated seats of the 2008. Miss the 2008 overall.

Fix the gears! V6 would be great if it continues to run this poorly. Improve the gas mileage as promised. If you can't deliver it - don't use it as a selling point.

Excellent Buy!
By Honda acura 101

2010 Honda CR-V EX-L 4dr SUV AWD w/Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

After thirteen years with Honda, we are very happy. One odyssey, one fit, one civic, and now the cr-v. his car blows everyone away in the winter (Live in mass) and on the highway. Don't even think about the rav 4. (Had one and had to return it because it was awful)

Smooth, controlled ride. Reliability is superb

A bit noisy on the highway

Exceeded my expectations
By Al

2010 Honda CR-V EX-L 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I've only had my CR-V 4WD a couple of weeks but so far I love it. It handles well, brakes well, easy to park and see out of. I feel safe knowing its 4WD and it has many safety features and that it has many comforts like heated seats, xm radio, and leather. My previous car, a 2008 Accord was a nice car, but horrible in the snow so I'm looking forward to peace of mind this winter. I also want to say that I love the CR-V in and out. Its much nicer to drive than the Hyundai Tucson and Jeep Liberty having tested them. CR-V's tire and wind noise is next to none and the ride is smooth, comfortable and controlled. Bravo!

styling, creature comforts, ride, build quality.

Gas mileage is lower than I would like but its to be expected for a 4WD. I'm averaging 19 city and 24 highway.