2009 Honda CR-V Consumer Review: You Want This Vehicle

2009 Honda CR-V - Consumer Review

You Want This Vehicle
By RobertM on

2009 Honda CR-V EX-L 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I owned a 2006 Chevy Equinox and I traded up for this vehicle. I definitely traded up! The Chevy's interior left a lot to be desired and after a while I grew tired of the exterior as well. With my new CR-V I feel like I'm definitely driving in style. My main goal was to increase my mpg average without sacrificing space and comfort. I have a very large dog and thought a car might get better mileage, she would not have her own space. With the CR-V I get car style mileage and SUV style space. The perfect combination. If you're looking for that combination as well as great interior and exterior style and finish, then you've found the one to get. I've had it for two weeks now and have ZERO regrets.

Comfortable leather seats, great dual climate control, plenty of cargo space and flexibility, excellent mpg (have been averaging about 26 mpg), and stylish interior/exterior.

Stick shift might be a little more "fun" to drive. All 4 window auto up/down would be nice. A compass would be a nice finishing touch to the otherwise excellent trip computer.