2009 Honda CR-V Consumer Review: Switched from BMW and loving m

2009 Honda CR-V - Consumer Review

2009 Honda CR-V

EX-L 4dr SUV (2.4L 4-cyl. 5-speed Automatic)

Switched from BMW and loving my CRV!
By dmaccioc on

2009 Honda CR-V EX-L 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I traded in my 2007 BMW 328i Sedan for this CRV because I realized the Bimmer wasn't meeting my needs. I have absolutely no regrets in switching to the CRV - the interior is nicer, much more comfortable, the ride is much smoother, the stereo is better, driving position is amazing (I am tall and have a stiff back), and it's great for flopping the seats down and throwing things in. I thought the BMW was my dream car but I now realize the CRV is it. I live in the Bay Area and have 2WD - my mileage is equal to the BMW and the Honda uses regular gas! I average about 22-23 but get 30 on straight highway. Great car for the city, country, single people and families.

Comfortable seat, steering wheel hand grips, great leather quality, nice use of textures and colors in the interior (I have the Black Pearl exterior w/ Ivory interior). The sunroof is really quiet when open, and all of the instruments are clear and of good quality.

If held at gunpoint - I'd like Bluetooth to be part of the "L" option. It would also be great to get the Accord's 4cyl but I didn't buy this to accelerate fast! Armrests could be wider/longer. All small things.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review