2009 Honda CR-V Consumer Review: So far so good

2009 Honda CR-V - Consumer Review

So far so good
By Jackie on

2009 Honda CR-V EX-L 4dr SUV AWD w/Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I traded in my 07 mustang gt for a 09 cr-v. So this review is from one end of the spectrum to the other. Totally not what i was looking for but after a problem ridden mustang i was looking for reliability and affordability at the pump. I don't get as much mpg as what i would have hoped, about 18.5 but I've been trying to watch my lead food. Total cost of ownership has been great. I had read road noise was a problem for some people, but the dronr i had with the stang must have made my ears numb to it cause it doesn't bother me at all. Performance is a bummer but again, going from 300 hp to160ish would be. But Overall i am not at all disappointed in making the switch!

clean exterior styling, interior space, Tons of cup holders, heated mirrors, AWD and a purse slot on the floor ;)

more HP; auto shut off of interior and exterior lights when car is off; and a better cabin filter, i can smell everything outside inside.